Monday, March 31, 2008

NOW who do we vote for?

For those of you wondering which candidate should get your vote this election season, the picture just got a whole lot more confusing.

The rapper known as 50 Cent (if you say it out loud, be sure to pronounce it correctly: "fiddy cent") has decided to switch his endorsement again.

A few weeks ago, he was a Hillary backer: "There's nothing bad about Obama in my eyes...but I just think Hillary would be my choice."

Then he heard Obama's recent speech on racial issues: "Yo, Obama! I'm Obama to the end now, baby!"

Yet his most recent comments were, "To be honest, I haven't been following that anymore. I lost my interest."

So where does that leave the rest of us, the ones who were looking for some guidance in these complex political issues? Are we supposed to just research the issue ourselves now, without any help at all from the rap community? I just don't know what to do.