Saturday, November 25, 2006

Computer Tip newsletter update

I think I have figured out the best way to distribute my newsletter on Monday mornings. I am planning to do it via Google Groups. If you are already a subscriber to my weekly email newsletter, you shouldn't have to do anything.

I am currently in the process of getting my subscriber list approved by Google. They want to make sure I am not just using their service to send spam to this large list of email addresses. I don't know if their approval will happen in time for the Monday newsletter or not, but it should be pretty early this coming week that it should be resolved.

Regardless of how the email is sent, the newsletter content will appear each Monday right here on this blog page. I also update the blog with other items throughout the week as content becomes available, so check back often. You might even make this blog site your home page, or one of your home page tabs in Firefox.